Wednesday, April 6, 2016

500 Words for March

“What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?”
― Erin Hanson


Yes, that quote is not Freud. After a very long time I have sat down to write something from my mind. Write my feelings. Although not many people read my blog, I feel guilty for not carrying a good habit forward.
A lot is going on in my life right now and I think it is time to share it on my blog! Ha ha. No, I didn’t win a lottery or became a star overnight. These are just some little achievements which I am proud of. As mentioned in my earlier blog, I rarely keep up with a new habit. I have a really small attention span and that’s why I end up quitting 90% of the things that I start. However, since this year, particularly March, I feel I have tried to really get my life together.
A friend suggested to me to change my background since a dull beige wall isn’t the best attraction for a YouTube channel that is trying to grow. I did something I have been planning since last 3-4 years. I made a photo collage. Earlier in the day, when we were kids, people had real cameras with camera real and the photos we developed from negatives. One didn’t know if the photo was good and bad and everyone had to wait over a week to get the photos back. I have a giant cardboard box with photos after photos as packed as sardine. Oh the memories. A lot of things changed this March and I’m just glad all are for the better.
  1. Mum sold my bed off and she still hasn’t decided on a new bed
  2. I made a photo collage wall decoration
  3. Another decoration with fairy lights
  4. Posted videos on my YouTube channel almost every week
  5. Fixed my belly chain which had been broken since October 2013
  6. Crossed my monthly view goal on YouTube
  7. Got my laptop fixed MYSELF



That is my photo collage wall décor.


For a person who never completes anything, I think I have come a long way by achieving many thing out of which only 2 were on my list. April now feels promising. I have already started to wake up earlier than usual. Haven’t had junk food in a week. I’m trying to shed my belly fat till June because my cousin is getting married in June and I’ll be one of the bridesmaid. I need to restart jogging as well. The next thing on my list for today!
Really, getting off of the couch and DOING things is not as hard which you get in the flow. But getting in the flow gives you the most terrible feelings ever. It’s out of your comfort zone, now that you are working, chances of failing are as much as being successful but the end goal still stands there. Being. Successful.
I think I am getting a hold of the whole adulthood phase and boy is it a roller-coaster! And there is one more thing that is keeping me going forward. I don’t feel the “quarter life crisis” as frequently as I used to. I’m 22 and I’m finally catching up to what I should by as a 22 year old woman.


It's surprising how so many people forget that once you've hit rock bottom, the only way is up”



P.S. I have many motivational quotes, comment blow and I may choose the best 50 to post here. They really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment