Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Excerpt from the Book I Will Never Write

I leave the room internally upset that getting some time alone with him may not be possible. I excuse myself to change into my night cloths. Travel sickness and the stress of living in a hotel has always been bad but the butterflies in my stomach made everything bearable.
Coming back to my own room, I quickly changed into my night clothes. I was so divided whether I should go into his room. Everyone from our team was sitting there planning for the big project. I wanted to stay in my room long enough for him to call me back there but the wait was excruciating. Even in my room I could hear everyone having a good time. I made my way back to his room.
All four pairs of eyes turned to me but three of those didn’t matter. I saw him sitting on the floor with his glass of whiskey, tousled hair. He held my gaze such tenderness all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and make love to him.

The butterflies were almost preparing to fly with me in carriage when he said my name: Amber. The sexy raspy voice was the best suit for my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment